White Label - We can help you create your own eco-friendly product range
What is 'White Label'?
Product white labelling refers to a business practice where a company (you) purchases goods or services from a third-party manufacturer (us) and rebrands them as their own to sell to consumers.
Essentially, you put your own branding and logo on a product that was created by us, allowing you to offer a wider range of products without investing in the research, development, or manufacturing process.
Abbey Essentials can help you with the following services:
- Creating Your Own Label Products
- Bespoke Product Development
- Label Design Advice & Printing
- Packaging Requirements
If you'd like to retail a range of products under your own name, but do not wish to develop your own recipes and blends, we can offer you a selection of products that have been developed by our own expert team. We then apply a bespoke label design to create products that you can sell under your own company name in the UK.
If you have an idea for a novel product we can help and guide you through all the processes, procedures and statutory requirements.
Cosmetic Product Formulation & Contract Filling
Our chemists have many years of experience with a huge catalogue of cosmetic ingredients and can formulate the whole range of cosmetic products including creams, lotions, balms, ointments, gels and more.
We specialise in making products from natural, cruelty free, fair trade and vegan ingredients. This means that your bespoke product can be free of synthetic materials when required.
You give us a list of attributes and features you are looking for, and we will do the rest!
We can accommodate very small filling runs at affordable prices, perfectly suited for startups and small businesses as well as larger established organisations.
We offer and provide support for you every step of the way - from product formulation, to production and labelling. We will ensure that your product meets all statutory requirements and registrations to be legally compliant with a complete Product Information File.
The whole process, on average, can take up to six months. We are always available to consult with you and answer your questions either by telephone or email, so you are always in the know.
Here are the steps involved:
- You tell us your idea (the type of product you'd like to produce)
- Explain the product attributes required (the benefits for customers using the product).This could be moisturising, anti-oxidant, skin conditioning etc.
- We will then decide which active ingredients would be best achieve the beneficial results.
- Evaluation of allergens in the ingredients
- Product formulation
- Laboratory evaluation of recipes
- Submission to you of experimental products for you evaluation and approval
- After approval, preparation of registration documents
- Preparation of Product Information File, Nomination of the Responsible Person, Good Manufacturing Statement
- Sample approval
- Submission to the cometic product notification portal:
- Product Safety Certificate, Allergen Declaration, IFRA Statement
- Label Design, including mandatory information
- Product registration
- Production run